- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 - 16 oz can Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted (reserving 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top)
- 3/4 cup miniature M&M baking bits (reserving 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top)
- 2 - 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup shredded flaked coconut
- Additional chocolate syrup, and caramel sauce or your favorite ice cream topping
- Combine butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating after each addition.
- Then add the chocolate syrup.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Stir in vanilla, 1/2 cup pecans and 1/2 cup M&M baking bits.
- Bake in a 13 x 9 inch pan lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with miniature marshmallows and shredded coconut.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes or until marshmallows and coconut are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven set on a wire rack to cool. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup M&M baking bits.
- When cool drizzle with caramel sauce, chocolate syrup (or your favorite ice cream sauce, maybe strawberry) and top with remaining 1/4 toasted pecans.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More