- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 - 16 oz can Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted (reserving 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top)
- 3/4 cup miniature M&M baking bits (reserving 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top)
- 2 - 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup shredded flaked coconut
- Additional chocolate syrup, and caramel sauce or your favorite ice cream topping
- Combine butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating after each addition.
- Then add the chocolate syrup.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Stir in vanilla, 1/2 cup pecans and 1/2 cup M&M baking bits.
- Bake in a 13 x 9 inch pan lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with miniature marshmallows and shredded coconut.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes or until marshmallows and coconut are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven set on a wire rack to cool. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup M&M baking bits.
- When cool drizzle with caramel sauce, chocolate syrup (or your favorite ice cream sauce, maybe strawberry) and top with remaining 1/4 toasted pecans.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More