- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped (you can use morsel if you don't want to chop chocolate)
- 1/2 cup very strong black coffee
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 tablespoons (three turns around the pan) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- Suggested garnishes: chopped peanuts, whipped cream, maraschino cherries
- In a heavy saucepan over medium low heat melt the chocolate and the coffee; once melted remove pan from heat and stir in the butter, cream, and cinnamon.
- Scoop ice cream into serving dishes top with sauce and toppings of you choice
NotesThis is from my Mother. A big coffee person. If she can use coffee, she does!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More