- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T. butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 t. salt
- 2 T. butter or margarine
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup red onion, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup green pepper, cut into 1" pieces (1 medium)
- 1 cup ripe tomato, cut into 1" pieces (1 medium)
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- Heat oven to 425. In 9" pie pan, melt 1 T. butter in oven for 2
- to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together flour, milk, eggs and
- 1/4 t. salt.
- Pour into pie pan with melted butter. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes
- or until golden
- brown. Meanwhile, in large skillet, melt 2 T. butter. Add
- ingredients except cheese. Cook over medium heat, stirring
- occasionally, until
- vegetables are crisply tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle 1/2
- cup cheese in bottom of
- pancake; top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1
- cup cheese.
- Return to oven; continue baking for 5 to 7 minutes or until
- cheese is melted.
- Serves 4
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More