- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups rice
- 3/4 cup snipped dried tomatoes (NOT in oil)
- 3 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dried bell peppers
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried sage leaves or dried basil, crushed
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Divide equally among four 1/2 pint jars, layering attractively. Add additional rice and tomatoes to fill small gaps if necessary.
- GIFT TAG DIRECTIONS:
- Bring 3 1/2 cups chicken broth or stock to a boil, then reduce heat. In a deep sided skillet, empty the contents of one jar. Over medium heat, add stock to rice 1 cup at a time, allowing it to absorb almost completely before adding the next. Check rice for doneness after 3 cups. (It should take approximately 20 minutes to get this far). If needed, add remaining broth. Rice should be tender but firm. Stir in 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano or Romano cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More