- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Parmesean Peppercorn Salad Dressing
- sundried tomato pesto
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salad greens
- Italian sandwhich loaf, sliced lengthwise
- red onion slices
- slice mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix salad dressing and sundried tomato pesto and set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and cook chicken breast.
- Place split bread on baking sheet and spread each half with salad dressing mixture. Add layer of salad greens. Place chicken breast on sandwhich and top with sliced onions and mozzarella cheese. Firmly press the top of the loaf on sandwhich.
- Bake for 10 minutes until chees is melted.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More