- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Parmesean Peppercorn Salad Dressing
- sundried tomato pesto
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salad greens
- Italian sandwhich loaf, sliced lengthwise
- red onion slices
- slice mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix salad dressing and sundried tomato pesto and set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and cook chicken breast.
- Place split bread on baking sheet and spread each half with salad dressing mixture. Add layer of salad greens. Place chicken breast on sandwhich and top with sliced onions and mozzarella cheese. Firmly press the top of the loaf on sandwhich.
- Bake for 10 minutes until chees is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More