- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 1
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package miniature marshmallows (about 5 cups)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Lightly coat a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in marshmallows; cook 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and salt.
- Stir in seeds, cereal, and cranberries.
- Scrape mixture into prepared dish using a rubber spatula.
- Cool completely.
NotesChildren and adults alike can appreciate this tasty upgrade to the familiar Rice Krispy Squares. I make these around the holidays and everyone loves them! This recipe came from Cooking Light magazine and is ridiculously easy to make. Get your kids in the kitchen with this one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More