- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups watermelon chunks
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces tonic water
- Cucumber slices, wedges, or spears
- Watermelon slices, wedges, or spears
- Lemon slices or wedges
- 1. Blend the watermelon and cucumber. Put the watermelon and cucumber chunks in a blender and puree until liquid. Place a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl. Pour the liquid into the sieve and allow the juice to slowly drip into the bowl, without forcing through any of the pulp. Discard the solids. This should yield about 3 cups of juice.
- 2. Blend and serve. In a pitcher, combine the sieved juice, lemon juice, and tonic water. Stir, taste, and sweeten with sugar until it’s how you want it. Fill highball glasses with ice and pour the lemonade evenly over each glass. Garnish with cucumber, watermelon, and/or lemon slices in each glass.