- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can(8oz)crushed pineapple,undrained
- 1 8oz. box cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can(21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup Whipping cream (not whipped
- 1-9" graham cracker pie crust
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 Tablespoons syrup. Combine reserved syrup, softened cream cheese and vanilla, mixing until well blended.
- Add 1/4 cup pineapple and 1/2 cup cherry pie filling; mix lightly.
- Gradually add sugar to whipping cream, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust; top with the remaining pineapple and cherry pie filling.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
NotesThis is one of my Favorite pies. I love anything with Pineapple in it. And you can't go wrong when you add Cherry pie filling and cream cheese...read farther for the recipe. ENJOY! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More