- Servings: 8 - 10
- 2 cups shortbread cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted NO substitutes
- 4 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons strawberry extract
- 1 cup strawberries,chopped & pat dry
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 cup peaches, chopped & pat dry
- 3 drops orange food coloring
- 2 teaspoons pineapple extract
- 1 cup crushed pineapple,drained
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
Preheat oen to 350*.
Mix together cookie crumbs and melted butter.
Pat into the bottom of a buttered spring-form pan.
Bake crust at 350* for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Allow crust to cool completely.
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and smooth.
Add sugar and continue to beat on medium speed.
Add eggs one at a time.
Blend in lemon juice.
Divide mixture into 3 parts.
To the 1st part, add strawberry extract, strawberries(patted dry with a paper towel) and red food coloring.
Pour mixture into prepared crust.
To the 2nd part, add almond extract, peaches(patted dry with a paper towel) and orange food coloring.
Very gently spoon this mixture over the strawberry mixture.
To the 3rd part, add pineapple extract, crushed pineapple(dried with a paper towel) and yellow food coloring.
Very gently spoon this mixture over the peach mixture.
Place in a 350* oven for 60 to 70 minutes, or until cake is set and top is golden brown.
Remove cake from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool, then place it in the refrigerator for 6 hours or over-nite.
Garnish with whipped cream and additional fresh fruit, if desired.
NOTE: You may add more food coloring to mixtures to obtain more intense color.