- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 - 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shortbread cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted NO substitutes
- 4 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons strawberry extract
- 1 cup strawberries,chopped & pat dry
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 cup peaches, chopped & pat dry
- 3 drops orange food coloring
- 2 teaspoons pineapple extract
- 1 cup crushed pineapple,drained
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- Preheat oen to 350*.
- Mix together cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Pat into the bottom of a buttered spring-form pan.
- Bake crust at 350* for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow crust to cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and smooth.
- Add sugar and continue to beat on medium speed.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Blend in lemon juice.
- Divide mixture into 3 parts.
- To the 1st part, add strawberry extract, strawberries(patted dry with a paper towel) and red food coloring.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- To the 2nd part, add almond extract, peaches(patted dry with a paper towel) and orange food coloring.
- Very gently spoon this mixture over the strawberry mixture.
- To the 3rd part, add pineapple extract, crushed pineapple(dried with a paper towel) and yellow food coloring.
- Very gently spoon this mixture over the peach mixture.
- Place in a 350* oven for 60 to 70 minutes, or until cake is set and top is golden brown.
- Remove cake from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool, then place it in the refrigerator for 6 hours or over-nite.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional fresh fruit, if desired.
- NOTE: You may add more food coloring to mixtures to obtain more intense color.
NotesMy Mom made the Worlds Best Cheesecakes and she came up with this recipe for a "Special" dinner she was fixing. Very deliciuos and beautiful with all the colors incorporated into it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More