- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 package premade guacamole
- 1 16oz. tub sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package pre-shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can black olives, drained
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- Drain the can of tomatoes; set the juice aside. Mix the refried beans, 1/2 the can of tomatoes, and the remainder tomato juice together in a small bowl. In another small bowl (or in the tub of sour cream), mix the taco seasoning and sour cream together well. In a trife dish or a round clear baking dish, evenly spread the beans/tomato mixture in the bottom first.
- On top of that, evenly spread in the guacamole, followed by the taco sour cream mixture.
- Follow with layers of cheese, olives, green onions and the remaining chopped tomatoes.
- Serve with chips or veggies, such as celery sticks.
- Sometimes I sub in Hidden Valley's Zesty Ranch Dip seasoning packet instead of the taco seasoning. Also, I usually leave out the olives and replace them with cilantro or red onions.
NotesThis layered dip is different than the others I've tried the bean/tomato mixture makes it interesting.