- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 46 oz. tomato juice
- 3/4 C. beef broth
- 6 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 C. worcestershire
- 2 t. sea salt or other coarse salt
- 1 t. white pepper
- 1 t. celery salt
- 1 t. dill
- 1 1/2 t. hot sauce
- 1 t. prepared horseradish
- 2 C. good vodka
- Mix all but vodka in pitcher; blend well. Top 12 oz. glasses with ice.
- Add 1 to 2 ounces vodka to each glass.
- Add tomato/beef mixer.
- Stir well and garnish with celery stalks, or whatever suits your fantasy.
- Have extra limes for lime slices.
- This is the best bloody mary I've ever tasted and well worth the time.
NotesThis is a full bodied bloody mary that has a hint of beef flavor and the right amount of seasoning to make you kick up your toes.This is an awesome bloody mary. It might allow you to survive the holidays, even on a bad day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More