- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate frosting (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake about 1 hour. Allow to cool.
- If desired, melt some chocolate frosting in the microwave (heat for 10sec on high, more if needed) and slowly drizzle over top of cake, allowing it to drip down the sides.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More