- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate frosting (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake about 1 hour. Allow to cool.
- If desired, melt some chocolate frosting in the microwave (heat for 10sec on high, more if needed) and slowly drizzle over top of cake, allowing it to drip down the sides.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More