- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate frosting (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake about 1 hour. Allow to cool.
- If desired, melt some chocolate frosting in the microwave (heat for 10sec on high, more if needed) and slowly drizzle over top of cake, allowing it to drip down the sides.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More