- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. frozen chopped spinach cooked, drained and rechopped fine.
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven 375
- Cook spinach and onion in 2 tbsp butter, stirring regularly until all the liquid is gone and spinach starts to stick to pan bottom.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs with cream and seasonings.
- Add spinach and cheese and blend well.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- cut 1 tbsp butter into dots and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes until set.
- Its done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before serving.
NotesUse one already bakes 9" pie shell.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More