- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. frozen chopped spinach cooked, drained and rechopped fine.
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven 375
- Cook spinach and onion in 2 tbsp butter, stirring regularly until all the liquid is gone and spinach starts to stick to pan bottom.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs with cream and seasonings.
- Add spinach and cheese and blend well.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- cut 1 tbsp butter into dots and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes until set.
- Its done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before serving.
NotesUse one already bakes 9" pie shell.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More