SUPER EASY B-B-Q PULLED PORK
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork loin, trimmed of all fat.
- 1 medium onion chopped (1/2 c.)
- 2/3 c. ketchup
- 1 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. molasses
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. chicken or vegetable broth
Heat oil in a medium saucepan over med hi heat. Add pork loin and brown turning occasionally for 5 min. Add the onion and rest of ingredents. Stir the mixture well to combine, bring to a boil over medium high heat, reduce to low, cover and sinner stirring occasionally for 1 1/2 hours. Uncover and simmer another 10 minutes, or until sauce has thickened slightly and the pork is very tender. Remove from heat.
Pul the pork into shreds with two forks and serve.