- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork loin, trimmed of all fat.
- 1 medium onion chopped (1/2 c.)
- 2/3 c. ketchup
- 1 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. molasses
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. chicken or vegetable broth
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over med hi heat. Add pork loin and brown turning occasionally for 5 min. Add the onion and rest of ingredents. Stir the mixture well to combine, bring to a boil over medium high heat, reduce to low, cover and sinner stirring occasionally for 1 1/2 hours. Uncover and simmer another 10 minutes, or until sauce has thickened slightly and the pork is very tender. Remove from heat.
- Pul the pork into shreds with two forks and serve.
NotesBarbecued spareribs contain 26 grams of fat! This hearty high protein dish is just as satisfying and will fill u up without weighting u down.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More