- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork loin, trimmed of all fat.
- 1 medium onion chopped (1/2 c.)
- 2/3 c. ketchup
- 1 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. molasses
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. chicken or vegetable broth
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over med hi heat. Add pork loin and brown turning occasionally for 5 min. Add the onion and rest of ingredents. Stir the mixture well to combine, bring to a boil over medium high heat, reduce to low, cover and sinner stirring occasionally for 1 1/2 hours. Uncover and simmer another 10 minutes, or until sauce has thickened slightly and the pork is very tender. Remove from heat.
- Pul the pork into shreds with two forks and serve.
NotesBarbecued spareribs contain 26 grams of fat! This hearty high protein dish is just as satisfying and will fill u up without weighting u down.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More