- Cooking Time: 11 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can (7.5 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted +
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F, grease a cookie sheet & wash your hands!
- 2. For each biscuit, gently poke your index finger into the middle and stretch out just a bit. Dip all sides of biscuits into the honey butter, then into the cinnamon sugar. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 11 minutes.
NotesWe always have those little cans of 10 biscuits in my fridge, it's just a staple at my house. I recently found a TON of recipes using them, and this was the first I tried. I didn't follow the recipe exactly because the reviews weren't amazing... but the way I did it, they turned out great!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Nick's PicksSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More