- Cooking Time: 11 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryWe always have those little cans of 10 biscuits in my fridge, it's just a staple at my house. I recently found a TON of recipes using them, and this was the first I tried. I didn't follow the recipe exactly because the reviews weren't amazing... but the way I did it, they turned out great!!
- 1 can (7.5 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted +
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F, grease a cookie sheet & wash your hands!
- 2. For each biscuit, gently poke your index finger into the middle and stretch out just a bit. Dip all sides of biscuits into the honey butter, then into the cinnamon sugar. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 11 minutes.