- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 bars (4 oz.) unsweetened baking chocolate, broken up
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Heat sugar, butter and water in medium saucepan just to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add baking bars.
- Stir until melted.
- Stir in eggs one at a time until incorporated. Stir in vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir well.
- Pour into greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Cookin'See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More