- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 bars (4 oz.) unsweetened baking chocolate, broken up
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Heat sugar, butter and water in medium saucepan just to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add baking bars.
- Stir until melted.
- Stir in eggs one at a time until incorporated. Stir in vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir well.
- Pour into greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More