- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- Servings: Approx. 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minute
- The Filling:
- 1 14oz. can chilled of fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 6 oz can of frozen lemonade
- 2 heaping cups of lite whipped topping
- 1 store bought graham cracker crust (I buy the reduced fat one)
- Then for the topping:
- 1/2 a pack of Blueberries (2 big handfuls)
- 1-/2-2 tablespoons sugar
- And a squeeze of lemon juice
- Fold the filling ingredients together until fully incorporated.
- Pour into the crust
- Freeze overnight (8+ hours)
- When ready to serve put the blueberries in a small sauce pan with the sugar and Lemon juice. Stir until blueberries become soft and form a liquid. Turn off burner. Pull the pie out of the freezer and let the pie thaw ever so slightly while the blueberry topping cools down. About 5 minutes. Then cut the slices and drizzle the topping over each one.
NotesI saw this recipe in the new Foodnetwork Magazine and it called for homemade whipped cream and homemade Graham Cracker crust. Not complicated to do but I was looking for super easy so I adapted it to fit my needs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More