- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- Servings: Approx. 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minute
BackstoryI saw this recipe in the new Foodnetwork Magazine and it called for homemade whipped cream and homemade Graham Cracker crust. Not complicated to do but I was looking for super easy so I adapted it to fit my needs.
- The Filling:
- 1 14oz. can chilled of fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 6 oz can of frozen lemonade
- 2 heaping cups of lite whipped topping
- 1 store bought graham cracker crust (I buy the reduced fat one)
- Then for the topping:
- 1/2 a pack of Blueberries (2 big handfuls)
- 1-/2-2 tablespoons sugar
- And a squeeze of lemon juice
- Fold the filling ingredients together until fully incorporated.
- Pour into the crust
- Freeze overnight (8+ hours)
- When ready to serve put the blueberries in a small sauce pan with the sugar and Lemon juice. Stir until blueberries become soft and form a liquid. Turn off burner. Pull the pie out of the freezer and let the pie thaw ever so slightly while the blueberry topping cools down. About 5 minutes. Then cut the slices and drizzle the topping over each one.