- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 ounce)
- 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce)
- 3 cups already pre-chopped walnuts
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix milk and chocolate in a large microwavable bowl (glass is much better than plastic). Microwave it on high about 2-3 minutes until chocolate is almost melted stirring once halfway through.
- Continue to stir until it is completely melted. Add vanilla and walnuts.
- Spread into a large 9x13 brownie pan sprayed lightly with cooking oil.
- Refrigerate several hours until firm.
- When firm, remove entire thing from pan and cut into small squares using a sharp knife on a cutting board (bite sized, about half inch to an inch across). You may want to let it sit at room temp for a few minutes before cutting!
- Fudge can be stored at room temp in air tight containers or you can keep it in the fridge. I have had great success mailing these treats in air tight containers! ENJOY!!
NotesThis is a recipe I got from my moms group! It is so easy and you truely can't go wrong! This makes a big double batch!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More