- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 ounce)
- 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce)
- 3 cups already pre-chopped walnuts
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix milk and chocolate in a large microwavable bowl (glass is much better than plastic). Microwave it on high about 2-3 minutes until chocolate is almost melted stirring once halfway through.
- Continue to stir until it is completely melted. Add vanilla and walnuts.
- Spread into a large 9x13 brownie pan sprayed lightly with cooking oil.
- Refrigerate several hours until firm.
- When firm, remove entire thing from pan and cut into small squares using a sharp knife on a cutting board (bite sized, about half inch to an inch across). You may want to let it sit at room temp for a few minutes before cutting!
- Fudge can be stored at room temp in air tight containers or you can keep it in the fridge. I have had great success mailing these treats in air tight containers! ENJOY!!
NotesThis is a recipe I got from my moms group! It is so easy and you truely can't go wrong! This makes a big double batch!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More