- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Premade Cookie dough
- Mini-Reeses peanut butter cups
- In a greased mini-muffin pan put a small ball of pre-made cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- Remove the mini-muffin pan from the oven and place a mini-Reeses cup into the middle of each cup.
- Put back in the oven and bale for 7 more minutes.
NotesFrom Jayme...super easy and yummy for a party or get-together.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More