- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Premade Cookie dough
- Mini-Reeses peanut butter cups
- In a greased mini-muffin pan put a small ball of pre-made cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- Remove the mini-muffin pan from the oven and place a mini-Reeses cup into the middle of each cup.
- Put back in the oven and bale for 7 more minutes.
NotesFrom Jayme...super easy and yummy for a party or get-together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More