- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Premade Cookie dough
- Mini-Reeses peanut butter cups
- In a greased mini-muffin pan put a small ball of pre-made cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- Remove the mini-muffin pan from the oven and place a mini-Reeses cup into the middle of each cup.
- Put back in the oven and bale for 7 more minutes.
NotesFrom Jayme...super easy and yummy for a party or get-together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Naked Macaron
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More