- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 can of triiple chocolate chip frosting
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave, stir until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla and frosting and stir in nuts.
- Spread into a 8X8 pan.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares when set.
NotesEasy and quick to make
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Home cookingSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More