- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 can of triiple chocolate chip frosting
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave, stir until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla and frosting and stir in nuts.
- Spread into a 8X8 pan.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares when set.
NotesEasy and quick to make
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Paul's Food World Volume 1
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More