SUPER POWER-GUILT FREE BANANA FRENCH TOAST
Super Power-guilt Free Banana French Toast
- 3/4 c. of egg substitute (I use Egg
- Beaters)(doen't work as well with real eggs)
- 1 big scoop of GNC Brand Banana Creme Protein Powder
- cinnamon to taste
- Carb style,whole grain or whatever kind of bread you chose (this is one of those places where you decide how guilty you want it)
- Sunkist brand Honey Roasted Almond slivers
Mix Egg Beaters and protein in a shaker (they have them at GNC)Shake really hard to make sure all of the lumps are gone.
Dip bread in the mixture and cook in a skillet srayed with non-stick cooking spray.
When the first side is cooking sprinkle almonds on the "wet" side and continue cooking as usual.
When done sprinkle with more almonds (as desired) and serve with Butter spray (or butter or margarine) and syrup (sugar free or regular)
(Depending on your bread and all the extras, the carb count is pretty low and the protein level is somewhere around 40g or so)