- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons low fat margarine/butter
- 1 sleeve low fat graham crackers
- 3 cups chocolate Whey Crisps
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1. Melt margarine in a microwave safe bowl for 30 sec.
- 2. In another microwave safe bowl heat 10 oz of marshmallows on high for 1 min 30sec. Or until marshmallows are soft and can be stirred with a spoon.
- 3. Take marshmallows out of the microwave and immediately dump in margarine, stirring until totally combined.
- 4. Slowly add chocolate Whey Crisps and chocolate chips, continue stirring until crisps are completely covered with mixture.
- 5. Crush the graham crackers and add to mixture
- 6. Pour mixture into a 9x11 greased pan, press into pan. Leave on counter until cool. Slice and eat!!!
- Each Super Protein Smore contains approximately:
- 20 g protein
- 65 g carbs
- 3 g fat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More