- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package chicken flavored Ramen noodles (or your favorite flavor)
- 2 C water
- 1 egg
- 1 green onion
- 1 Lemon Drop Chili (or a hot chili of your choice)
- 2 TBLS rice vinegar
- about 1/2 in of ginger root
- 1 or 2 shitake mushrooms, sliced into strips
- sliced chicken or pork.
- Cut your chili into 5 pieces. The smaller you cut it, the hotter it will be.
- Grate the ginger root, about 1/2in (more or less to your liking)
- Cut up your green onion.
- Bring two cups of water to a boil
- Toss in your noodle block.
- When it starts to soften up, flip it over and crack your egg on top of it.
- Gently stir it around while breaking up noodles.
- Add season packet from Ramen and stir.
- If you're adding mushrooms or meat, add it now.
- Add grated ginger root
- Then add rice vinegar and stir.
- Add chili, stir again and pour it into a big soup/noodle bowl.
- Sprinkle green onions on top.
NotesThis is something I tweaked based on what Jon (Hector) was making over Labor Day weekend. It's soooo good. My daughter wants to have it almost every night! It's really easy too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More