- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12-18
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 small serano or jalapeño chile or 1/2 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced
- 1/4 small red onion , peeled and root end removed
- 1 small clove garlic , minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- pinch ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lime juice from 1 lime
- 2 small tomatoes (about 3/4 pound), ripe, each cored and cut into eighths, or one (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- Pulse all ingredients except tomatoes in food processor until minced, about five 1-second pulses, scraping sides of bowl as necessary. Add tomatoes and pulse until roughly chopped, about two 1-second pulses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More