- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 large tart apples
- 1/2 cup succanot or any sugar you chose, even pure maple syrup will work.
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- pinch salt
- 2 pie crusts
- 1/2 half lemon organic, for the juice and
- the lemon zest.
- splash of pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cold butter
- 3 tbsp sweet rice flour or any flour you have around
- core peel and slice your apples, place in large bowl along with all other ingredients besides the pie crust but you already knew that, mixing everything together.
- Pour into your pie crust, place second pie crust on top and seal shut, also poke a few holes on top of your pie to let the steam escape.
- Your pie should be on a cookie sheet and placed in a preheated oven at 425 degrees and will be done in around 40 minutes.
NotesI'm all for simple one bowl recipe, I came up with this around 3 years ago and it always comes out right. It is great when you can go around and pick your own apples too.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More