- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is easy and great for parties! My sister in law served it for her son's graduation. The recipe doubles easily and can be frozen for later use.
- Beef Roast, 2-3 pounds
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10-11 ounces)
- Place roast in crock pot and sprinkle with dry onion soup mix. Add about 1 cup water. Cook 6-8 hours on Low.
- 2. Remove meat from crock pot and reserve. Drain off broth. Place roast back in crock pot and break into small chunks with a fork or if necessary, a knife.
- 3. Return the cooked, separated meat to the crock pot and add cream of mushroom soup. Stir well. Heat until warm and serve on buns.
Delicious Bahamian Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More