SUPER SIMPLE ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Beef Roast, 2-3 pounds
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10-11 ounces)
- Place roast in crock pot and sprinkle with dry onion soup mix. Add about 1 cup water. Cook 6-8 hours on Low.
- 2. Remove meat from crock pot and reserve. Drain off broth. Place roast back in crock pot and break into small chunks with a fork or if necessary, a knife.
- 3. Return the cooked, separated meat to the crock pot and add cream of mushroom soup. Stir well. Heat until warm and serve on buns.
NotesThis is easy and great for parties! My sister in law served it for her son's graduation. The recipe doubles easily and can be frozen for later use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More