- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstory*I first discovered this recipe around the holidays last year. My mom called and told me that one of my aunts who normally cooks up a lot of food for our get-together, wasn't able to make the trip. My mom asked if I could make some extra items. It was 2 days before Christmas and I was already committed to bringing side dish and dessert items to 3 other get-togethers!
So, I sent my husband to the store with a detailed list for this recipe, while I stayed home to cook away -and I was SHOCKED at how easy and yummy these pies were! I ended up doubling the recipe, throwing them together and sticking them in the fridge until the day I needed them! I also got TONS of great comments on how wonderful it was! I will definitely be using this again this year around holiday time!
- 1/2 C. Peanut Butter
- 1/2 C. Powdered Sugar
- 1 (8oz.) Pkg., cream cheese, softened
- 5 Snickers Bars, Chopped
- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 2 Graham Cracker or Chocolate Crusts
- Mix together Peanut Butter, powdered sugar, and cream cheese until smoothe.
- Add all but 1/2 cup Snickers bars to creamed mixture.
- Fold in Cool Whip and Pour into crusts.
- Use remaining 1/2 cup chopped snickers to garnish top!