- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: Yield: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 11 oz. Box Mori Nu Silken Tofu
- 1 16 oz. Can Libby's Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/3 Cup of Honey or Sucanat (More to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Raisins to Garnish
- Partially baked 9" Pie Shell
- 1. Blend Together all Ingredients (Except for the Raisins) Until smooth, and put into a partially baked 9" pie shell.
- 2. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 3. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- 4. Decorate with Raisins
NotesI Found up with this recipe a couple months ago when my Mother started working at a Organic food place who happened to have a lot of the Vegan/ Vegetarian types. Since my mother told a couple of her colleagues about me being a vegetarian and my love of baking, so she gave me this recipe to try out. I love it, and just had to share the love!!