- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs Hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup catsup
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 4 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Barbque Seasoning (McCormicks)
- Brown 2 lbs Hamburger & 1 small onion until meat is no longer pink.
- Of coure I double and triple everything for a crowd.
- Mix together simmer for 1/2 hour to blend flavors.
NotesThis is one of my Fall comfort foods. LOL
I like to make this on busy days and put in the crockpot on low.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More