- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 pound diced bacon
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream OR evaporated milk
- 1 pound spaghetti
- Brown and drain bacon. Add butter. Set aside.
- Mix beaten eggs with Parmesan cheese, pepper, salt, and cream. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti. Drain. Add egg mixture to the bacon and butter.
- Add spaghetti. Stir.
- NOTE: The hot spaghetti cooks the eggs.
NotesThis is actually from my brother-in-law, and has stood the test of time. Whirl some leftover ham in a food processor as an alternative to bacon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten-Free and Delicious
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More