- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 pound diced bacon
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream OR evaporated milk
- 1 pound spaghetti
- Brown and drain bacon. Add butter. Set aside.
- Mix beaten eggs with Parmesan cheese, pepper, salt, and cream. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti. Drain. Add egg mixture to the bacon and butter.
- Add spaghetti. Stir.
- NOTE: The hot spaghetti cooks the eggs.
NotesThis is actually from my brother-in-law, and has stood the test of time. Whirl some leftover ham in a food processor as an alternative to bacon.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Savoury Gluntinous Rice
Bruschetta with Tomato and BasilSee More