- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3/4 lb lean ground beef
- 1 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes, cut up, undrained
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 15 oz can spicy chili beans, undrained
- 3 tsp chili powder
- optional - toppings and to serve:
- sour cream, cheddar or taco cheese - nacho chips or crackers.
- You must SAVE this recipe
- Brown ground beef in large skillet or medium sauce pan over med heat until thoroughly cooked, drain. Stir in remaining ingredients bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Makes 4 (1 cup) servings.
- *For extra flavor top with either sour cream, cheddar or taco cheese. Serve with nacho chips or crackers.