- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3/4 lb lean ground beef
- 1 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes, cut up, undrained
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 15 oz can spicy chili beans, undrained
- 3 tsp chili powder
- optional - toppings and to serve:
- sour cream, cheddar or taco cheese - nacho chips or crackers.
- You must SAVE this recipe
- Brown ground beef in large skillet or medium sauce pan over med heat until thoroughly cooked, drain. Stir in remaining ingredients bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Makes 4 (1 cup) servings.
- *For extra flavor top with either sour cream, cheddar or taco cheese. Serve with nacho chips or crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More