- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3/4 lb lean ground beef
- 1 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes, cut up, undrained
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 15 oz can spicy chili beans, undrained
- 3 tsp chili powder
- optional - toppings and to serve:
- sour cream, cheddar or taco cheese - nacho chips or crackers.
- You must SAVE this recipe
- Brown ground beef in large skillet or medium sauce pan over med heat until thoroughly cooked, drain. Stir in remaining ingredients bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Makes 4 (1 cup) servings.
- *For extra flavor top with either sour cream, cheddar or taco cheese. Serve with nacho chips or crackers.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More