- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup alphabet pasta (or any small pasta)
- 1 15 oz can cut green beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 eleven-ounce can white corn, rinsed & drained
- 1 15 oz can black or white beans, rinsed & drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place broth in a medium pot and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until pasta is al dente, about 5 minutes. Add green beans, corn and beans and simmer 2 minutes to heat through. Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
- Optional: Add 2 six-ounce cans chicken, drained and rinsed.
NotesI found this recipe a few years back in Cooking Light Magazine. I love this recipe because it is fast, tasty, and good for you. I hope you like it too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More