- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (9 inch) angel food cake, cut in cubes
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare pudding with milk according to package directions. In a trifle bowl or other glass serving dish, layer half the cake pieces, half the pudding, half the blueberries, half the strawberries and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers. Cover and chill in refrigerator 4 hours before serving.
- Note: I have used vanilla wafers, pound cake and white cake in place of angel food. All have turned out well.
NotesI made this for a get-together over the weekend. So simple yet oh so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More