- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (9 inch) angel food cake, cut in cubes
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare pudding with milk according to package directions. In a trifle bowl or other glass serving dish, layer half the cake pieces, half the pudding, half the blueberries, half the strawberries and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers. Cover and chill in refrigerator 4 hours before serving.
- Note: I have used vanilla wafers, pound cake and white cake in place of angel food. All have turned out well.
NotesI made this for a get-together over the weekend. So simple yet oh so good!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More