- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: <10
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, but reserve 1/4 c juice
- 1 T tahini paste
- 2 T olive oil
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp chopped fresh garlic
- 5 or more sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1-2 T tomato paste -- for added tomato flavor and color
- pinch of kosher salt
- chili flakes to taste -- optional
- Drain the chickpeas, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
- Add to food processor.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and process until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Serve with store-bought pita chips, or bake your own!
NotesI have loved hummus for years. I prefer it to most dips because it's healthy and nutty and wonderful! But I only recently learned just how easy it is to make at home! I love how you can just drop all the ingredients into the food processor and it comes out perfect every time.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More