SUPER SUN-DRIED TOMATO HUMMUS
Super Sun-dried Tomato Hummus
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: <10
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, but reserve 1/4 c juice
- 1 T tahini paste
- 2 T olive oil
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp chopped fresh garlic
- 5 or more sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1-2 T tomato paste -- for added tomato flavor and color
- pinch of kosher salt
- chili flakes to taste -- optional
Drain the chickpeas, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
Add to food processor.
Add all the remaining ingredients and process until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Serve with store-bought pita chips, or bake your own!
I have loved hummus for years. I prefer it to most dips because it's healthy and nutty and wonderful! But I only recently learned just how easy it is to make at home! I love how you can just drop all the ingredients into the food processor and it comes out perfect every time.
No Reviews at this time.