SUPER TOP SECRET ARTICHOKE DIP
Super Top Secret Artichoke Dip
- Cooking Time: 25
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 package (5 ounces) Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Roasted Red Peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Assorted crackers for dipping (I prefer Triscuit Thin Crisps)
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mix all of the ingredients together except the crackers.
Spoon the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate or 3-cup shallow baking dish.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with crackers.
Prepare to be “wowed.”
My Super Top Secret Artichoke Dip (Based on the Hot Feta and Artichoke Dip from the Nabisco Website)