- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 package (5 ounces) Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Roasted Red Peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Assorted crackers for dipping (I prefer Triscuit Thin Crisps)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together except the crackers.
- Spoon the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate or 3-cup shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with crackers.
NotesI’m going to let you all in on a well guarded secret. Everyone who has ever been to a party thrown or attended by me has more likely than not experienced my “Super Top Secret Artichoke Dip.” People appear to love this stuff and I aim to please. The dish is always scraped clean and I’ve played it pretty coy over the last few years politely declining to share the recipe — until now.
Prepare to be “wowed.”
My Super Top Secret Artichoke Dip (Based on the Hot Feta and Artichoke Dip from the Nabisco Website)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More