- Cooking Time: 5-8
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 1-3
- 2 T. Butter
- 1/4 C. Chopped Onion
- 4 oz. dried beef
- 2 C. of jarred alfredo sauce, any brand.
- 6 slices bread, any kind, toasted. (I use dark rye)
- Melt butter in a lrg. skillet over med-hi heat.
- Add the onions and beef.
- Cook until lightly browned, about 5 min.
- Reduce the heat to med-low and stir in the alfredo sauce.
- cook for 2 min.
- Spoon over the toast on plates.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Cooking for a Cure
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More