SUPER MOIST EGG-LESS CHOCOLATE CAKE
Super moist egg-less chocolate cake
- Cooking Time: 45-60 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 1/2 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Simple syrup:
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
Preheat oven to 350F
Grease a 9x13” pan set aside(or two 9” pans)
Over double boiler melt butter(or margarine) & chocolate.
Sift flour & cocoa powder. Add sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Add water, vanilla extract, & melted butter/chocolate to flour mixture.
Hand mix till combined.
Bake in 350F oven for 45-60 minutes
Combine sugar & water in small saucepan. Bring to boil then remove from heat.
Mix in almond almond extract.
Brush simple syrup over cake and let cool.
Give it a try and I'm sure it will soon become one of your favorite egg-less cake recipes!
So yummy as is, no need for icing if you don't want.