- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1lb. Ground sausage, Mild to Hot depeding on tastes.
- 1lb. Ground beef
- 2lb. Velveta Cheese
- Large jar of favorite Salsa.
- Brown the sausage and beef in a skillet and drain off excess grease.
- Cut Velveta into small chunks and place in large crock pot on Low.
- Add jar of salsa and meat and stir. Cover.
- Stir frequently to help the cheese melt.
- Once melted turn crockpot to warm and enjoy. Serve on tortilla chips.
- Cheese may be melted in microwave to save time. The dip can also be stored in the fridge and reheated in individual servings.
- If dip is too thick for your tastes, you can always add more salsa.
- The spicy velveta is also a good addition to this dip to take it up a notch.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis a meat and cheese dip that is hearty enough to take to any Superbowl party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More