- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1lb. Ground sausage, Mild to Hot depeding on tastes.
- 1lb. Ground beef
- 2lb. Velveta Cheese
- Large jar of favorite Salsa.
- Brown the sausage and beef in a skillet and drain off excess grease.
- Cut Velveta into small chunks and place in large crock pot on Low.
- Add jar of salsa and meat and stir. Cover.
- Stir frequently to help the cheese melt.
- Once melted turn crockpot to warm and enjoy. Serve on tortilla chips.
- Cheese may be melted in microwave to save time. The dip can also be stored in the fridge and reheated in individual servings.
- If dip is too thick for your tastes, you can always add more salsa.
- The spicy velveta is also a good addition to this dip to take it up a notch.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis a meat and cheese dip that is hearty enough to take to any Superbowl party.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More