- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box Ghirardelli brownie mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1/2 cup white chocolate melts
- 2 cups dark chocolate melts
- The frosting: 1 stick butter at room temperature
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese at room tempertaure
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare brownie mix according to box and pour into lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.
- For footballs, melt dark chocolate according to instructions and pour into a piping bag.
- Pipe football shapes onto waxed paper.
- Melt white chocolate according to instructions and pour into a piping bag.
- Add stitches to footballs and allow to set in a cool, dry place.
- While brownies cool, make frosting.
- Blend all ingredients until fluffy.
- Color if desired and spread over brownies.
- Top with chocolate footballs!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More