- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup butter, soft
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 overripe bananas (brown skins), crushed (mash them with a fork)
- 1&¾ cups flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- Beat butter slightly before adding sugar, continue to cream together.
- Add beaten eggs and crushed bananas.
- Dry ingredients are sifted together and added to the mixture.
- Pour into buttered loaf pan and bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- If making muffins, cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
NotesI'm allergic to bananas now but this is still a fondly remembered favourite and I get requests for it still! The nice thing about it is that it is a moist cake texture but not overly moist.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More