- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 pkgs (about 9 oz each) of ready-to-serve yellow rice (i.e. Uncle Bens)
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pkg refrigerated fully cooked chicken breast strips, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- Sliced almonds
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, cook and stir 3-4 minutes
- Knead the rice in the bag to loosen.
- Add rice, broccoli, chicken and water to skillet.
- Cover and cook 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with almonds if desired
NotesSuper quick dinner for girls who don't have time to cook but don't want to eat fast food again!