- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 pkgs (about 9 oz each) of ready-to-serve yellow rice (i.e. Uncle Bens)
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pkg refrigerated fully cooked chicken breast strips, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- Sliced almonds
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, cook and stir 3-4 minutes
- Knead the rice in the bag to loosen.
- Add rice, broccoli, chicken and water to skillet.
- Cover and cook 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with almonds if desired
NotesSuper quick dinner for girls who don't have time to cook but don't want to eat fast food again!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More