- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 pkgs (about 9 oz each) of ready-to-serve yellow rice (i.e. Uncle Bens)
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pkg refrigerated fully cooked chicken breast strips, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- Sliced almonds
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, cook and stir 3-4 minutes
- Knead the rice in the bag to loosen.
- Add rice, broccoli, chicken and water to skillet.
- Cover and cook 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with almonds if desired
NotesSuper quick dinner for girls who don't have time to cook but don't want to eat fast food again!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More