- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups chunky peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 pkg. of 3.3 oz. (or 4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- GREASE 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll baking pan.
- HEAT 2 cups peanut butter, corn syrup and brown sugar in large saucepan over medium heat until mixture is nearly smooth; remove from heat. Stir in cereal until coated. Quickly press cereal mixture onto bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- COMBINE butter, milk and pudding mix in large bowl until well combined. Gradually stir in powdered sugar until smooth. Spread pudding mixture evenly over cereal mixture.
- HEAT morsels and remaining peanut butter in medium saucepan over low heat until melted and almost smooth. Spread chocolate mixture over pudding mixture. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until chocolate layer is set. Cover; refrigerate for an additional 4 hours or until firm. Cut into bars.
- NOTE: May freeze for longer storage.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Short & Sweet
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More