- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese block - cut into 48 cubes
- 1/2 lb cooked, crumbled sausage
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- olive slices
- 1/4 cup garlic olive oil
- 1 jar pizza sauce, heated in microwave safe bowl
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray one 13"x9" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove dough, pressing out each retangle to form a 12"x8" rectangle - cut each pressed rectangle into 24 squares.
- Saute onion and bell pepper in 1 tbsp butter til tender.
- Top each square with a cheese cube, a little sausage, onion mixture, and one olive slice, wrap dough around filling completely to cover, press edges to seal.
- Place seam side down with sides touching in sprayed pan.
- Brush oil over filled dough pieces. Bake for 16-22 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm with warmed pizza sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More