SUPREME PIZZA ROLLS
- 2 cans refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese block - cut into 48 cubes
- 1/2 lb cooked, crumbled sausage
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- olive slices
- 1/4 cup garlic olive oil
- 1 jar pizza sauce, heated in microwave safe bowl
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray one 13"x9" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Remove dough, pressing out each retangle to form a 12"x8" rectangle - cut each pressed rectangle into 24 squares.
Saute onion and bell pepper in 1 tbsp butter til tender.
Top each square with a cheese cube, a little sausage, onion mixture, and one olive slice, wrap dough around filling completely to cover, press edges to seal.
Place seam side down with sides touching in sprayed pan.
Brush oil over filled dough pieces. Bake for 16-22 minutes until golden brown.
Serve warm with warmed pizza sauce.