- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup shredded, fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded, fresh Asiago cheese
- Salad Supreme seasoning
- Place mayonnaise and butter in small bowls. Combine cheeses and place in another small bowl. Dip the top of each roll in first mayo, then butter and then cheese. Place in a sprayed muffin cup dipped top up. Sprinkle with Salad Supreme seasoning. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes.
NotesThese supremely delicious rolls are the perfect addition to any meal.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2261
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More