- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
BackstoryThese supremely delicious rolls are the perfect addition to any meal.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2261
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup shredded, fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded, fresh Asiago cheese
- Salad Supreme seasoning
- Place mayonnaise and butter in small bowls. Combine cheeses and place in another small bowl. Dip the top of each roll in first mayo, then butter and then cheese. Place in a sprayed muffin cup dipped top up. Sprinkle with Salad Supreme seasoning. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes.