- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup shredded, fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded, fresh Asiago cheese
- Salad Supreme seasoning
- Place mayonnaise and butter in small bowls. Combine cheeses and place in another small bowl. Dip the top of each roll in first mayo, then butter and then cheese. Place in a sprayed muffin cup dipped top up. Sprinkle with Salad Supreme seasoning. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes.
NotesThese supremely delicious rolls are the perfect addition to any meal.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2261
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More