- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup mayo
- 1 can pineapple, undrained (8oz)
- 2 cup shredded carrots
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- Grease and flour 3 (9in) round pans.
- In bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients, set aside.
- In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat next 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed with spoon.
- Stir in carrots and walnuts.
- Turn into prepared pans and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing.
- Frost with 2 cups whipped cream.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Breads and Pastry 101
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More