- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup mayo
- 1 can pineapple, undrained (8oz)
- 2 cup shredded carrots
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- Grease and flour 3 (9in) round pans.
- In bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients, set aside.
- In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat next 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed with spoon.
- Stir in carrots and walnuts.
- Turn into prepared pans and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing.
- Frost with 2 cups whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More