- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup mayo
- 1 can pineapple, undrained (8oz)
- 2 cup shredded carrots
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- Grease and flour 3 (9in) round pans.
- In bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients, set aside.
- In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat next 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed with spoon.
- Stir in carrots and walnuts.
- Turn into prepared pans and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing.
- Frost with 2 cups whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More