- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup mayo
- 1 can pineapple, undrained (8oz)
- 2 cup shredded carrots
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- Grease and flour 3 (9in) round pans.
- In bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients, set aside.
- In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat next 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed with spoon.
- Stir in carrots and walnuts.
- Turn into prepared pans and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing.
- Frost with 2 cups whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More