- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 c. confectioner sugar (powdered sugar)
- 6 tbl butter
- 4 1/2 tbl unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tbl. milk
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- optional: sprinkles
- Make frosting using mixer. Mix milk, sugar, butter, cocoa, milk and vanilla til creamy and smooth.
- Remove cookies from oven and insert small marshmallow into each.
- Cool and frost top til marshmallow hidden.
- Top with sprinkles.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More