- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 c flour
- 3/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c sugar
- 1 lg. egg
- 1/2 milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- small marshmallows (1 per cookie)
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in med bowl and set aside.
- In large bowl beat butter and sugar til fluffy with mixer.
- Beat in egg milk and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Drop batter onto ungreased pan (2 tbl each). Bake until firm- approx 10 minutes or more.
NotesThis recipe was given to me by my good friend Monica Eddy. Her girls love these cookies!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More