- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 c flour
- 3/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c sugar
- 1 lg. egg
- 1/2 milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- small marshmallows (1 per cookie)
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in med bowl and set aside.
- In large bowl beat butter and sugar til fluffy with mixer.
- Beat in egg milk and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Drop batter onto ungreased pan (2 tbl each). Bake until firm- approx 10 minutes or more.
NotesThis recipe was given to me by my good friend Monica Eddy. Her girls love these cookies!
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More