- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe was given to me by my good friend Monica Eddy. Her girls love these cookies!
- 1 3/4 c flour
- 3/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c sugar
- 1 lg. egg
- 1/2 milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- small marshmallows (1 per cookie)
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in med bowl and set aside.
- In large bowl beat butter and sugar til fluffy with mixer.
- Beat in egg milk and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Drop batter onto ungreased pan (2 tbl each). Bake until firm- approx 10 minutes or more.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More