- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 c flour
- 3/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c sugar
- 1 lg. egg
- 1/2 milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- small marshmallows (1 per cookie)
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in med bowl and set aside.
- In large bowl beat butter and sugar til fluffy with mixer.
- Beat in egg milk and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Drop batter onto ungreased pan (2 tbl each). Bake until firm- approx 10 minutes or more.
NotesThis recipe was given to me by my good friend Monica Eddy. Her girls love these cookies!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More