- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Sara Lee® Premium Pumpkin Pie, 1 bag chopped pecans, 2 tablespoons butter, melted, 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, 1 tablespoons flour, 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, whipped cream and ground cinnamon (optional).
- Bake pie as directed for 60 minutes.
- Combine melted butter, flour, brown sugar and cup pecans.
- Sprinkle topping over pie; continue baking 10 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- SERVE WITH: Anytime Holiday Coffee: Top your favorite Senseo® flavor with whipped cream and shaved dark chocolate.
NotesPecans make Sara Lee® Pumpkin Pie party-ready.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Lau Family Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More