- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Sara Lee® Premium Pumpkin Pie, 1 bag chopped pecans, 2 tablespoons butter, melted, 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, 1 tablespoons flour, 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, whipped cream and ground cinnamon (optional).
- Bake pie as directed for 60 minutes.
- Combine melted butter, flour, brown sugar and cup pecans.
- Sprinkle topping over pie; continue baking 10 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- SERVE WITH: Anytime Holiday Coffee: Top your favorite Senseo® flavor with whipped cream and shaved dark chocolate.
NotesPecans make Sara Lee® Pumpkin Pie party-ready.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Italian Exchange
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More