- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can mushroom caps, drained and broth reserved
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese
- dried crushed chili peppers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain buttery broth from mushrooms. Reserve broth.
- Blot excess moisture from mushroom crowns with paper towels.
- Separate biscuits and cut each one into fourths.
- On a floured board, press biscuit quarters into rounds and place a mushroom on it.
- Sprinkle with some dried chili peppers.
- Wrap one around each crown.
- Brush wrapped mushrooms with buttery broth and roll in Parmesan cheese.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet in a preheated oven.
NotesGot this recipe from a friend on another site. You could actually use other items of food as the "surprise". Maybe stuffed olives, or a piece of cooked meat. And you could also use something else in which to roll them; such as sesame seeds, poppy seeds, etc.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More