- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head of broccoli separated into small flowerets
- 1 head of cauliflower separated into small flowerets
- 1 bunch of green onions chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- ½ pound bacon fried crispy
- 1½ cups of Italian dressing
- 1. Place bacon in a deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside.
- 2. In a large size salad bowl, add broccoli, cauliflower, onions, tomato and bacon.
- 3. Drizzle dressing over top and mix well.
NotesThis is a fantastic salad and it is always a hit. It has become a family tradition to have it at Thanksgiving and other special occasions. With each bite a different part of the salad comes through. Has a great combination of textures.
Submitted by: "Susan Bettles"
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More