- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head of broccoli separated into small flowerets
- 1 head of cauliflower separated into small flowerets
- 1 bunch of green onions chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- ½ pound bacon fried crispy
- 1½ cups of Italian dressing
- 1. Place bacon in a deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside.
- 2. In a large size salad bowl, add broccoli, cauliflower, onions, tomato and bacon.
- 3. Drizzle dressing over top and mix well.
NotesThis is a fantastic salad and it is always a hit. It has become a family tradition to have it at Thanksgiving and other special occasions. With each bite a different part of the salad comes through. Has a great combination of textures.
Submitted by: "Susan Bettles"
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More